Pass Options and discounts
limited class sizes
The number of participants in each class will be LIMITED.
At registration we will ask you to choose the role you prefer; this information will help us ensure role balance.
After registration and closer to the Festival dates we will ask you to choose the classes you would like to attend.
Classes do fill up early, so we encourage you to register as early as possible to avoid missing out on enrolling in a class you want to take.
- Time-Based Discounts – See the Pricing Table below.
- Couple Discounts – Help us role balance the event by registering with a friend who dances in the opposite role.
- Student Discounts – We offer significant discounts for full-time students. Please contact us for pricing & payment.
- Festival Pass – All milongas, all practicas, and 11 classes.
- Class Pass –Two practicas and 11 classes.
- Milonga Pass – All milongas and all practicas.
Our Guest Teachers
Great young couple! Graziella and Rino, from Catania Italy, are back to PTF. They bring precision and lightness to their way of dancing and of teaching tango.
Luciana Valle is both an expert leader and follower, and has won widespread recognition as one of the best female teachers. She teaches with fantastic energy and exuberance, has a wonderful eye for detail, and uses descriptive movement images, making complex actions accessible.
Dancers with a great stage presence, recognized worldwide as teachers and choreographers, they are part of the tradition of Argentine tango and are, at the same time, bearers of innovation.
Felipe & Ayano came together in the tango scene of the San Francisco Bay Area, and embody the global nature of tango, traveling full-time throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia to teach, DJ, and lecture about the music.
Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, Maxi Copello and Raquel Makow cannot come to the Portland TangoFest.
Gastón Olguín is a very talented teacher and tango dancer. Through his ballet training he was exposed to rigorous dance techniques which helped him develop his current method of teaching tango.
Register Early, Classes Fill up fast.
Secure your spot in advance
Pricing and Comparison tables
Check our pricing strategy.NOTE:
- Entrance to individual milongas are not included in this chart since they are sold only at the door.
- For the prices of the individual milongas that will be charged at the door, see the price comparison chart listed under the Comparison tab.
A la Carte *
Early Early Bird
At the door from
|Festival Pass Individual||$725||$350||$385||$425||$470|
|Festival Pass Couple||$1,450||$660||$735||$795||$855|
|Milonga Pass Individual||$340||$225||$250||$275||$300|
|Milonga Pass Couple||$680||$400||$440||$485||$535|
|Class Pass Individual||$385||$280 ($25 per class)||$310||$340||$375|
|Class Pass Couple||$770||$525 ($24 per class)||$580||$640||$700|
|Single class price||$35||Discounts are available when buying 3 or more class tokens.|