PTF2021 COctober 7-10, 2021
Join us for over 24 hours of social dancing!
Five 90 minutes classes taught by our amazing local teachers
6305 SE Foster Rd
- Friday Matinee Milonga
- Sunday Class and Farewell Matinee Milonga
111 NE 11th Avenue
Milongas, classes, and vendors
- Main Ballroom
- Norse Lodge Upstairs
- Use the Cabeceo when possible.
- Avoid figures that impede the natural counter-clockwise flow around the outer edge of the dance floor.
- Keep up with the couple in front of you and do not allow a large gap to form.
- If the floor is crowded, a second line of dance can be formed.
- Do not move back and forth between the different line of dance.
- If you find yourself impeding the flow, dance in the center.
- Only pass another couple under extreme conditions.
- When entering the dance floor with your partner make eye contact with the closest lead asking for permission to enter the the line of dance in front of him.
- Do not tech on the dance floor.
Register Early, Classes Fill up fast.
Secure your spot in advance